Wednesday 17 November 2010

Good Morning fellow Wankers!

Woke up this morning about 5.30am and could not get off to sleep. So, surprisingly enough, my hand wandered down to my crotch and started to gently caress my manhood. Grasping the shaft lightly between my fingers, my thumb gently rubbing the glans, I felt it gradually growing harder. My hand moved down to my balls and gently fondled them; as always this made my erection firmer. I gave it a few tentertive strokes, and my mind wandered to a video I'd seen the day before of a guy wanking with a band around his scrotum. I wondered how that might feel. My ball sack is actually quite tight, so wasn't sure if I could achieve this, but worth a try. with my right hand , I encircled the scrotum between thumb and forefinger, separating my balls from the base of the penis. It was quite a tight fit, but I managed to close the grip - which had the effect of partially pulling back my foreskin (which is also quite tight). With my left hand, I grasped my cock and tried a few strokes. Quite pleasant, but the tightness of my foreskin mad it a bit too painful to really get into this. So I released my grip on the ball sack, and went back to gently fondling my balls, while slowly stroking.
I really wasn't looking to cum at this point, so spent some time just tenderly fondling myself, enjoying the rough texture of my hands on the warm skin of my cock....
I must have dozed off, 'cos the next thing I knew my alarm was bleeping and I had to rush to get up and on with the day... so the release of ejaculation is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment