Tuesday 30 November 2010

Get a grip!

What your right hand's for!

Which hand do you use when having a good old wank? I'm right-handed generally and tend to use my right hand for wanking purposes, tho' occasionally I may use the left for a bit of variety.  Mostly I take a classic grip as demonstrated by our hunky model above, using tow or three fingers, or a full fist. sometimes, tho', I like to use what I term an 'upside down' hold, with my thumb nearest the base of the shaft. Just recently, Ive found it quite effective to modify this further, resting my thumb on top of my cock, against the base, while holding the head/stem more lightly than usual with my remaining fingers - I find this works especially well when driving (don't tell the traffic cops!!), with my elbow resting on the door handle. Delivers a very pleasing sensation, while delaying climax somewhat.
Love to hear from you guys as to any particular techniques you enjoy!

1 comment: