Sunday 28 November 2010

Lending a hand

Always good to help out a mate

The first time I had the pleasure was as a horny teenager (about 15) with another lad in my class. He had a bit of a joking rep. of being gay. At the start of the Spring term, I managed to  sit next to him on the back row of our French class and one day plucked up the nerve to see what would happen if I put my hand on his knee. He didn't flinch and seemed happy to let it stay there til the end of the lesson. so next lesson, I did the same... and he put his hand on my leg. I tentatively moved my hand further up his thigh. He did the same. Then I started to feel his bulge. He did the same. I started to funble with his fly.... he moved my hand away and (I thought) pulled the zip back up. But a moment later he took hold of my hand and pulled it across to him, guiding it in through his open fly! I fumbled my way inside, and got hold of his hot and throbbing 6 inches. Meanwhile, he had opened up my flies (obviously had more experience of doing this than me!) and was returning the favour. Wow that felt good... and was the start of numerous other 'stolen moments' together.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a guy and nice hair in all the right places

    ReplyDelete